How can I volunteer and participate in a clinical trial?


If you are interested in this, you should talk about it with your family doctor in order to understand the personal implications of participating in a clinical trial. Your doctor will contact the sponsoring company and put you forward. In general, companies have a close investigator relationship to a group of selected and accredited physicians who will conduct the study. In cooperation with your family doctor they will examine your case and decide about your participation. As the selection process and evaluation of eligibility criteria must be done under strict medical considerations that only a physician is able to fully appreciate, not the patient but his physician has to submit the application.