My physician won’t put my name forward. What should I do?


Usually all search portals (e.g. IFPMA) indicate information about the responsible contact persons. On request they give specific information and advice on the particular study and make the best possible effort to put you in contact with the physicians who will conduct the study. Volunteers, whose family doctor doesn't provide support, should contact these physicians. If necessary, they will contact the family doctor for further information about the patient's medical history.